M S university (MSU) authorities are yet to take any decision on the dates of the Commerce Faculty annual examination for the year 2008-09.
At a meeting held between MSU Commerce Dean Prof Ashok Hingorani and MSU Pro-Vice Chancellor Prof S M Joshi,it was decided to wait for the annual exam dates for a few
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The reason being cited is that the dates for the Lok Sabha elections are yet to be declared.
The counting of votes is generally done at the MSU Commerce Faculty.
Prof Joshi said: The dates for the Lok Sabha elections will be announced in a few days. The varsity has decided to wait for the election dates; the reason being that it is the Commerce Faculty where the counting of votes is done. The varsity does not want the dates to coincide with the elections.
Prof Hingorani said in the same vein that there were no issues about the postponement of exams at the Commerce Faculty during the Gujarat Assembly polls.
The Gujarat Assembly polls were scheduled during November,but it is likely that the Lok Sabha polls and the exams will coincide in April,he said.