After a six-day delay, the Gujarat National Law University which is the convenor of the Common Law Admissions Tests (CLAT 2014) this year, declared results on Friday evening on its official website.
GNLU- the organising institute of CLAT 2014 had withheld the results declared on 31 May 2014, following the identification of mismatch between the barcode sticker on the front page and candidate sticker in the backpage in few cases, which had led the institute to conduct a reconciliation of all OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) of around 32,000 answer sheets.
“The aim was to ensure full and complete verifiable accurate examination results based on the mammoth exercise of reconciliation of all details that is of the OMR answer sheets, question paper booklets, attendance registers, admit card details as soon as possible. GNLU deeply sympathizes with the anxiety in connection with the declaration of results,” said a release from the institute on Friday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While individual candidates can see their results along with a complete merit list by logging into their personal login account, GNLU has also made available individual OMR answersheet in their login account along with the question paper and the corresponding answer key. Candidates can also opt for physically viewing their OMR answer sheets after filling in the form available on the CLAT website and can visit the CLAT 2014 Secretariat in Gandhinagar, from Saturday, 7 June till Tuesday, 10 June 2014.
Around 29,647 out of 33,491 registered UG and 2,025 out of registered PG candidates appeared for the examination in 21 cities which was held on 11 May 2014. A total of 14 NLU’s alongwith Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS – Tiruchirappalli) and Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU – Visakhapatnam) use CLAT scores for providing admission, while several universities, institutions and colleges use CLAT results for admitting candidates into UG and PG courses.
CLAT 2014 saw GNLU introduce complete online registration, counselling and admission process, offer individual webpage for all registered candidates and also publication of question paper with answer keys before the results.
The commencement of online counselling and admission for the first 2500 merit-cum-preference candidates will begin Friday said the institute.