After a six-day delay, the Gujarat National Law University which is the convenor of the Common Law Admissions Tests (CLAT 2014) this year, declared results on Friday evening on its official website.
GNLU- the organising institute of CLAT 2014 had withheld the results declared on 31 May 2014, following the identification of mismatch between the barcode sticker on the front page and candidate sticker in the backpage in few cases, which had led the institute to conduct a reconciliation of all OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) of around 32,000 answer sheets.
“The aim was to ensure full and complete verifiable accurate examination results based on the mammoth exercise of reconciliation of all details that is of the OMR answer sheets, question paper booklets, attendance registers, admit card details as soon as possible. GNLU deeply sympathizes with the anxiety in connection with the declaration of results,” said a release from the institute on Friday.
While individual candidates can see their results along with a complete merit list by logging into their personal login account, GNLU has also made available individual OMR answersheet in their login account along with the question paper and the corresponding answer key. Candidates can also opt for physically viewing their OMR answer sheets after filling in the form available on the CLAT website and can visit the CLAT 2014 Secretariat in Gandhinagar, from Saturday, 7 June till Tuesday, 10 June 2014.
Around 29,647 out of 33,491 registered UG and 2,025 out of registered PG candidates appeared for the examination in 21 cities which was held on 11 May 2014. A total of 14 NLU’s alongwith Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS – Tiruchirappalli) and Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU – Visakhapatnam) use CLAT scores for providing admission, while several universities, institutions and colleges use CLAT results for admitting candidates into UG and PG courses.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
CLAT 2014 saw GNLU introduce complete online registration, counselling and admission process, offer individual webpage for all registered candidates and also publication of question paper with answer keys before the results.
The commencement of online counselling and admission for the first 2500 merit-cum-preference candidates will begin Friday said the institute.