Chief Minister Anandi Patel has taken the Chintan Shibir, a pet project of her predecessor and now Prime Minsiter Narendra Modi on brainstorming between politicians and officials, to micro level.
On Friday, Patel announced to organise Chintan Shibri first at taluka-district-level. Best ideas that will emerge at the taluka-district-level will then be included in the state-level annual meeting, wherein all the ministers, secretaries and collectors will brainstorm together, at a location away from the secretariat in Gandhinaagr, to come out with new ideas and approach for the governance.
Patel held a meeting with General Administration Department heads including Principal Secretary K Srinivas, along with Chief Secretary Varesh Sinha and Chief Principal Secretary in the CMO K Kailasnathan in this regard.
Just on the lines practice of rewarding best collectors, at the micro-level too, the local officials will be rewarded for their best work, said an official release from the CMO.
It was in 2003 that then chief minister Narendra Modi decided to turn annual meeting confined to district collectors opening it up to a brainstorming exercise between ministers and officials. Held at different locations away from Gandhinagar, to where the ministers and officers travel together in a bus, perform yoga every morning before going for the brainstorming session emerged as focal point of new ideas and approach for the Narendra Modi government.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Patel announces Rs 334-crore sewage plan for Junagadh
Chief Minister Anandi Patel on Friday announced Rs 334-crore underground sewage system plan for historic city and tourist destination of Junagadh in Saurashtra peninsula. The project has been cleared under Swarnim Jayanti Mukhya Mantri Sehri Vikas Yojana (Golden Anniversary Chief Minister Urban Development Scheme).
The project with total 15 sub-section will help to enhance living standard of 3.5 lakh population of Junagadh, where Mount Girnar is located. The city is the centre for thousands of tourists visiting Gir Wildlife Sanctuary every year.
The project will include 437-km-long sewage collection system, 11 pumping stations, four sewage treatment plants to daily handle 64 MLD sewage water.
Patels become spokespersons
Chief Minister Anandi Patel has reappointed Finance and Energy Minister Saurabh Patel and Health and Road and Building Minister Nitin Patel as government spokespersons. The two Cabinet ministers have been the spokespersons since the Narendra Modi government came to power for the third consecutive time in December 2012.