Chief Minister Anandiben Patel on Sunday advocated the need to join religious institutions for the fulfilment of various needs of the society.
Patel inaugurated Shree Jagannath Cultural Academy and Research Centre (JCARC) near Adalaj that houses a Jagannath Temple, a replica of Puri Jagannath temple of Orissa, and a centre that will also impart training to students on various subjects of public wellness, skill and entrepreneurial development, art and culture, education and philosophy.
The centre that has been built by JCARC, a community group mainly of Orissa, has several senior bureaucrats of Gujarat Government as its office bearers. Additonal Chief Secretary (Home) S K Nanda is the chairman of JCARC. Similarly, other senior government officers who are in the governing body of JCARC include Maheshwar Sahu and H K Dash.
In her address on the occasion, Patel said that the centre has introduced her to a new concept where a religious place will also be imparting training for skill development. “I will be going with this new concept (of a place which has a temple and which also imparts training) from here today,” Patel said.
“The IAS officers should go and bring trustees of various temples and show them (JCARC),” Patel said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More