TV journalist-turned politician Ashutosh will flag off a “Jhadu Yatra” from Indulal Yagnik statue here on January 26.
The yatra would conclude in a public meeting outside the Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar on January 30 after covering all the 26 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state.
AAP’s state convener Sukhdev Patel said that the public meeting would be organised on January 30 in front of the Mahatma Mandir built by the Narendra Modi government because it was here where schemes for destruction were hatched and where Gandhian ideas were killed day in and day out by the government.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Patel said that Kumar would also visit farmers in Junagadh on Sunday where the state government was acquiring 18,00 bighas of land for a national highway.
But the plan was changed and a new notification was issued to save the land owned BJP MP Vitthal Radadia, he added.
“When the farmers objected to the change of route, state Revenue Minister Anandben Patel dubbed farmers anti-development,” he said.