TV journalist-turned politician Ashutosh will flag off a “Jhadu Yatra” from Indulal Yagnik statue here on January 26.
The yatra would conclude in a public meeting outside the Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar on January 30 after covering all the 26 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state.
AAP’s state convener Sukhdev Patel said that the public meeting would be organised on January 30 in front of the Mahatma Mandir built by the Narendra Modi government because it was here where schemes for destruction were hatched and where Gandhian ideas were killed day in and day out by the government.
Patel said that Kumar would also visit farmers in Junagadh on Sunday where the state government was acquiring 18,00 bighas of land for a national highway.
But the plan was changed and a new notification was issued to save the land owned BJP MP Vitthal Radadia, he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“When the farmers objected to the change of route, state Revenue Minister Anandben Patel dubbed farmers anti-development,” he said.