An army man, Chandrakant Narade, allegedly committed suicide at Ahmedabad cantonment in Shahibaug. The reason for his drastic step is still unknown. The Shahibaug police have registered the case as accidental death. The police said that the matter was being probed to find out the reason that led Narade to end his life.
Watch What Else is Making News
According to Shahibaug police, the incident happened on Friday night. They said that Narade, 32, was found hanging in the cantonment premises. Narade was originally from Sangali in Maharashtra, police said. He was working as nursing staff in the cantonment. According to police, he was found hanging in the repairing barrack in the cantonment.
Police said the statements of Narade’s colleagues and seniors will be recorded. Shahibaug police inspector K K Desai said, “We still don’t know the reason behind his suicide. We have been told that he was a little introvert. The investigation is on to find clues,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More