Apna Amdavadis celebrated February 14 as ‘Parents Worship Day’ in a grand manner with deshi touch at the Kankaria football ground on Saturday.
- Happy Vishu 2018: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Greetings, Messages, Whatsapp And Facebook Status
- Maha Shivratri 2018: Why you should keep your spine erect on Shivratri
- Collector in Madhya Pradesh asks people to worship their parents on Valentine’s Day
- #HappyParentsWorshipDay trending alongside #HappyValentinesDay; where goes the love?
- This Valentine’s Day, Hindu hardliners to preach message of love — with a twist
- City trader kidnapped,partner under lens
It was organised by Dharm Raksha Manch, an Ahmedabad-based Hindu organisation to drive home the message that “Celebrating a self-centred relationship combined with mere attraction and selfish desires is not true valentine…its time to owe our parents…a selfless bond between you and your parents embedded with devotion, dedication and discipline is true love…. celebrate Parents Worship Day.”