The Southern Gujarat Hotel and Restaurant Association (SHARA) had distributed free tea for the public on Monday from 6 to 9 pm — in some places like railway station, it was available till 1 pm — from 54 hotels and restaurants spread in the city. While the Surat BJP leaders celebrated the swearing-in ceremony in different way by watching the entire event on huge LED screen and distributed the sweets in different areas.
To celebrate the occasion of swearing-in ceremony of Narenda Modi as Prime Minister, the association held meeting with its members and requested them to celebrate it by by distributing tea to the people at free of costs.
On Monday evening, temporary stalls were made outside the hotels and restaurants in different areas of Surat, wherein a well-dressed hotel waiter was seen standing on a wooden table distributing free tea in disposable cups. The tea were distributed at 54 different places in Surat which covers, Ring Road, Adajan, Piplod, Udhna, among others.
Vice-president of the association Arun Shetty said, “In the meeting, we have told the hotel owners to make arrangements of 1,000 cups of tea in one area. We have also made arrangements to distribute free tea to the people till 1 am. We are doing such thing to show our love and affection to our beloved leader Narendra Modi.”
Meanwhile, the state BJP leaders installed seven LED screen in different areas of the city to watch the swearing-in ceremony.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Surat city BJP president Purnesh Modi said, “We are lucky that our party had won with highest margin in the Parliamentary election and Modi is the new Prime Minister. The BJP leaders, party workers and supporters are happy and we all celebrated the event by sitting together.”