The Southern Gujarat Hotel and Restaurant Association (SHARA) had distributed free tea for the public on Monday from 6 to 9 pm — in some places like railway station, it was available till 1 pm — from 54 hotels and restaurants spread in the city. While the Surat BJP leaders celebrated the swearing-in ceremony in different way by watching the entire event on huge LED screen and distributed the sweets in different areas.
To celebrate the occasion of swearing-in ceremony of Narenda Modi as Prime Minister, the association held meeting with its members and requested them to celebrate it by by distributing tea to the people at free of costs.
On Monday evening, temporary stalls were made outside the hotels and restaurants in different areas of Surat, wherein a well-dressed hotel waiter was seen standing on a wooden table distributing free tea in disposable cups. The tea were distributed at 54 different places in Surat which covers, Ring Road, Adajan, Piplod, Udhna, among others.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Vice-president of the association Arun Shetty said, “In the meeting, we have told the hotel owners to make arrangements of 1,000 cups of tea in one area. We have also made arrangements to distribute free tea to the people till 1 am. We are doing such thing to show our love and affection to our beloved leader Narendra Modi.”
Meanwhile, the state BJP leaders installed seven LED screen in different areas of the city to watch the swearing-in ceremony.
Surat city BJP president Purnesh Modi said, “We are lucky that our party had won with highest margin in the Parliamentary election and Modi is the new Prime Minister. The BJP leaders, party workers and supporters are happy and we all celebrated the event by sitting together.”