After the Asiatic lions living in Gir forest of Saurashtra, wild ass will feature in the popular Khushboo Gujarat Ki advertisement campaign of the Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL).
Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of Gujarat tourism and leads the Khusboo Gujarat Ki campaign, shot for the ad near Patdi and Dasada areas of Wild Ass Sanctuary in Surendranagar district on Tuesday.
Wild ass is a schedule-I animal and has been put in the category of endangered species, along with Asiatic lions. Belonging to the horse family, wild ass is found in the Little Rann of Kutch (LRK) spread across Surendranagar and Kutch districts.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
It is also found in the Great Rann of Kutch and parts of Rajasthan. Incidentally, after the ad showing Bachchan camping in Gir forest, with lions roaming in the background, was released in 2011, the tourist flow at Sasan Gir in Junagadh for lion safari has increased manifold.