The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convenor Arvind Kejriwal is all set to address his first public meeting in Gujarat at Bapu Nagar in Ahmedabad on Saturday. This would be Kejriwal’s first public meeting in Gujarat after the AAP became a political party in October 2012.
Members from the AAP Gujarat unit are also planning to organise a road show for the AAP leader through different parts of the city after securing permission from the Election Commission and city administration on the same day. The roadshow is likely to be flagged off from AAP office Ayojan Nagar (Paldi) and pass through Anjali Cross Roads, Paldi Cross Roads, Jamalpur bridge, Gulabi Cross Roads, LG Chowki, Nagarwell Hanuman and Malekshaban Stadium road before ending at the rally venue at Bapu Nagar.
Several AAP members also alleged that BJP had indulged in ‘rumour mongering’ about Kejriwal’s visit to Jaipur. According to a press release issued by the party late Friday evening, “Attempts have been made by the BJP to project in a section of the media that Kejriwal has left Gujarat. The AAP makes it clear that Kejriwal has gone to Jaipur to attend the Rajasthan Patrika Foundation Day celebrations, which had been fixed two months in advance. From Jaipur, he will proceed to Delhi to participate in the India Today Conclave in the evening and will return to Ahmedabad on Saturday morning for the rally. The BJP attempts to divert public attention will have no bearing on the highly successful Gujarat tour of the AAP leadership, which appeals to the people to listen to him on Saturday.”
Kejriwal and several senior AAP leaders from Delhi have been camping in various places in Gujarat since March 5 to get a first hand account of the ‘Gujarat development model’ claims by Narendra Modi.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More