Aadmi Aadmi Party (AAP) leaders on Saturday again accused BJP workers of misbehaving with them.
Party workers told the mediapersons that BJP workers in Maninagar area of the city forcefully stopped the AAP members when they were doing a round of the area wearing party caps with convenor Nitin Barot on Friday.
AAP media coordinator Harshal Nayak said that BJP workers forcibly snatched the caps and threatened them of serious consequences if they came to Manainagar again. Maninagar seat is represented by CM Narendra Modi.
He said it was really shameful that activists of a political party were harassed and prevented physically from campaigning in the constituency of Modi who always tried to identify himself with the values cherished by Sardar Patel and Mahatma Gandhi. Nayak said that his party workers would resort to Gandhigiri if BJP workers threatened AAP workers again.
He said that a leader who was keeping mum on the owner of Reliance Industry Limited, Mukesh Ambani, over gas pricing and stashing of country’s money in foreign bank accounts did not deserve to be prime minister of this great country. “Let Modi break his silence pertaining to Mukesh and Anil Ambani stashing money in foreign banks if he is really serious about bringing back black money into the country,” said Nayak.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More