Aadmi Aadmi Party (AAP) leaders on Saturday again accused BJP workers of misbehaving with them.
Party workers told the mediapersons that BJP workers in Maninagar area of the city forcefully stopped the AAP members when they were doing a round of the area wearing party caps with convenor Nitin Barot on Friday.
AAP media coordinator Harshal Nayak said that BJP workers forcibly snatched the caps and threatened them of serious consequences if they came to Manainagar again. Maninagar seat is represented by CM Narendra Modi.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
He said it was really shameful that activists of a political party were harassed and prevented physically from campaigning in the constituency of Modi who always tried to identify himself with the values cherished by Sardar Patel and Mahatma Gandhi. Nayak said that his party workers would resort to Gandhigiri if BJP workers threatened AAP workers again.
He said that a leader who was keeping mum on the owner of Reliance Industry Limited, Mukesh Ambani, over gas pricing and stashing of country’s money in foreign bank accounts did not deserve to be prime minister of this great country. “Let Modi break his silence pertaining to Mukesh and Anil Ambani stashing money in foreign banks if he is really serious about bringing back black money into the country,” said Nayak.