A five year old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in parked bus in Ahmedabad late on Wednesday night. There were cut marks on the body of the victim, suggesting she was murdered after being raped.
According to the parents of the victim, the girl had gone to give water to the accused on Wednesday morning and since didn’t return. After searching her whole day the parents of the victim got a complaint registered at the Solan police station. However, the body of the girl was recovered even before police began the investigation.
The police arrested the minor boy on the complaint of the victim’s parents.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Her parents said that the accused had been calling their daughter many times on the pretext of having water and after she went for the third time, she didn’t return.
The police however refused to acknowledged if the minor girl was raped before she was murdered saying it can be proved only after the post mortem report.
Investigating Officer, Inspector SM Patel said, “The girl’s body was found in a box inside the bus of Jain Travels parked under the bridge. We didn’t find such marks on her body that show that she was raped but have a suspicion that she might have been raped. We have asked for a detailed post mortem report and if the doctors confirm she was sexually assaulted or raped, the accused would be also charged of rape”.
He added, “The accused is a minor who knew the girl and her family well. He stays in the neighboring shanty.’
The forensic science laboratory officials have also collected samples from the spot for scientific investigation in this case.
The Sola police added that the detailed post mortem report is expected by Friday. The accused in his primary questioning has only confessed to holding the victim captive with him.
The police have registered a case of murder under Section 302 of the Indian Penal Code adding that the charge of rape would be added after the post mortem report.