A five year old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in parked bus in Ahmedabad late on Wednesday night. There were cut marks on the body of the victim, suggesting she was murdered after being raped.
According to the parents of the victim, the girl had gone to give water to the accused on Wednesday morning and since didn’t return. After searching her whole day the parents of the victim got a complaint registered at the Solan police station. However, the body of the girl was recovered even before police began the investigation.
The police arrested the minor boy on the complaint of the victim’s parents.
Her parents said that the accused had been calling their daughter many times on the pretext of having water and after she went for the third time, she didn’t return.
The police however refused to acknowledged if the minor girl was raped before she was murdered saying it can be proved only after the post mortem report.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Investigating Officer, Inspector SM Patel said, “The girl’s body was found in a box inside the bus of Jain Travels parked under the bridge. We didn’t find such marks on her body that show that she was raped but have a suspicion that she might have been raped. We have asked for a detailed post mortem report and if the doctors confirm she was sexually assaulted or raped, the accused would be also charged of rape”.
He added, “The accused is a minor who knew the girl and her family well. He stays in the neighboring shanty.’
The forensic science laboratory officials have also collected samples from the spot for scientific investigation in this case.
The Sola police added that the detailed post mortem report is expected by Friday. The accused in his primary questioning has only confessed to holding the victim captive with him.
The police have registered a case of murder under Section 302 of the Indian Penal Code adding that the charge of rape would be added after the post mortem report.