Indian Coast Guard has arrested 21 Pakistani fishermen off Jakhau coast in Gujarat for illegally intruding into Indian waters and seized three fishing trawlers,an official said Saturday.
Indian Coast Guard interceptor boat Meera Vahan,on the forward area patrolling,apprehended three Pakistani fishing boats Al Haram,Al-Ali and Al-Ghous along with 21 crew members,off Jakhau coast in Kutch on Friday night while they were fishing in Indian waters, a Coast Guard official said.
He said the Pakistani anglers and the seized trawlers were brought to Okha on Saturday and handed over to Marine police,where they are being quizzed by the state and Central intelligence agencies at the joint interrogation centre. In separate operations last month,37 Pakistani fishermen had been arrested and their four boats seized by the BSF and Coast Guard near Padala creek off Kutch district and off Mitha Port,respectively.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage