A 33-year-old- woman ended her life here on Sunday afternoon. Meenu was reportedly in depression after her failed marriage and lived with her brother’s family in Dugri. A mother of two, she was married in Haibowal and left her home after having issues with her husband and in-laws.
On Sunday, the victim asked her brother to bring sleeping pills for her but he refused, and she had an argument with him. After some time, she jumped from the second floor of the house and died on the spot.
On being informed, Dugri Police reached the spot and initiated investigation.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Investigation officer Assistant Sub-Inspector Darbara Singh said the police handed over the body to the family members after a post-mortem.
He said the police had filed a complaint under Section 174 of the CrPC at Dugri police station following the statement of the victim’s brother. The police would take further action if any of the family members registered a case against any suspected accused.