Steady conditions prevailed at the steel market today with prices moving in a narrow range in scattered deals and settled around previous levels. Traders said sufficient stocks position against limited deals from construction units kept the steel prices steady.
In the national capital, saria Kamdhenu 8-mm,10-mm and 12-mm fell by Rs 1,000 each to Rs 36,200, Rs 35,000 and Rs 35,000 per tonne, respectively. Saria 16-25-mm followed suit and traded lower by a similar margin to Rs 34,500 per tonne.
Following are today’s quotations (in Rs per tonne): Saria Kamdhenu: 8-mm Rs 36,200, 10-mm Rs 35,000, 12-mm Rs 35,000, 16-25 mm Rs 34,500. MS Angle: (50×5) (50×6) Rs 42,000, (40×5) (40×6) Rs 42,800. Angle Capital (IS) (40X5) (40×6) Rs 44,100, (35X5)(65X6) Rs 44,600, Girder (125X65) Rs 41,000.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen