The Madras High Court Wednesday again declined to grant relief to realtors, who sought relaxation of its September 8 order, banning registration of plots and buildings whose layouts have not been approved. The court was hearing impleading petitions of real estate owners, seeking relaxation to the order restraining the registration authority from registering unapproved layouts throughout Tamil Nadu.
As per earlier directions of the court, the petitioners and the government filed categorisation of the lands. Some petitioners even claimed that there are no wetlands in the state. The matter relates to a PIL filed by an advocate earlier and another one, also by an advocate, which came up for further hearing today.
The bench was not satisfied with the categorisation list submitted by either side and directed them to file modified comprehensive categorisation of the land in two weeks.
It then posted the matter to December 5. On September 8, while hearing a PIL, the HC had banned registration of plots and houses, whose layout had not been approved and conversion of agricultural land for non-farming purposes in an unplanned manner in Tamil Nadu.
Hearing a batch of 30 impleading petitions seeking relaxation, the court had said the question of modifying its September 8 order or lifting it would be considered only after categorisation of land was done and a report submitted to it.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched