The market valuation of top-eight Sensex companies surged Rs 72,259 crore last week, with ICICI Bank, ONGC and SBI emerging as the major gainers.
Barring ITC and Infosys, rest eight companies, including TCS, RIL, CIL, HDFC Bank and Larsen, saw gains in their market capitalisation for the week ended Friday (July 18).
The m-cap of ICICI Bank surged Rs 14,089.32 crore to Rs 1,70,802.78 crore, while ONGC’s valuation zoomed Rs 12,362.68 crore to Rs 3,51,117.31 crore.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
SBI’s m-cap soared Rs 10,444.55 crore to Rs 1,91,230.96 crore, while that of Larsen & Toubro climbed Rs 10,348.99 crore to Rs 1,56,411.99 crore.
The market valuation of TCS advanced by Rs 8,745.72 crore to Rs 4,78,448.69 crore, while CIL added Rs 8,148.11 crore to Rs 2,37,084.74 crore, HDFC Bank (Rs 4,890.04 crore to Rs 2,00,527.54 crore) and RIL (Rs 3,229.69 crore to Rs 3,15,833.18 crore).
In contrast, Infosys lost Rs 4,168.95 crore to Rs 1,86,810.51 crore in m-cap and ITC’s value fell by Rs 1,512.1 crore to Rs 2,73,888.96 crore.
The top-10 list of domestic market capitalisation chart was ruled by TCS, followed by ONGC, RIL, ITC, CIL, HDFC Bank, SBI, Infosys, ICICI Bank and Larsen.
Over the past week, the BSE benchmark Sensex gained 617.21 points or 2.46 per cent to close at 25,641.56.