The market valuation of top-eight Sensex companies surged Rs 72,259 crore last week, with ICICI Bank, ONGC and SBI emerging as the major gainers.
Barring ITC and Infosys, rest eight companies, including TCS, RIL, CIL, HDFC Bank and Larsen, saw gains in their market capitalisation for the week ended Friday (July 18).
The m-cap of ICICI Bank surged Rs 14,089.32 crore to Rs 1,70,802.78 crore, while ONGC’s valuation zoomed Rs 12,362.68 crore to Rs 3,51,117.31 crore.
SBI’s m-cap soared Rs 10,444.55 crore to Rs 1,91,230.96 crore, while that of Larsen & Toubro climbed Rs 10,348.99 crore to Rs 1,56,411.99 crore.
The market valuation of TCS advanced by Rs 8,745.72 crore to Rs 4,78,448.69 crore, while CIL added Rs 8,148.11 crore to Rs 2,37,084.74 crore, HDFC Bank (Rs 4,890.04 crore to Rs 2,00,527.54 crore) and RIL (Rs 3,229.69 crore to Rs 3,15,833.18 crore).
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
In contrast, Infosys lost Rs 4,168.95 crore to Rs 1,86,810.51 crore in m-cap and ITC’s value fell by Rs 1,512.1 crore to Rs 2,73,888.96 crore.
The top-10 list of domestic market capitalisation chart was ruled by TCS, followed by ONGC, RIL, ITC, CIL, HDFC Bank, SBI, Infosys, ICICI Bank and Larsen.
Over the past week, the BSE benchmark Sensex gained 617.21 points or 2.46 per cent to close at 25,641.56.