Product: Apple iPod Touch 16GB
Price: Rs. 20,900 – 24,900
With iSight camera
The Apple iPod Touch 16GB version is now available with a 5 MP iSight camera for Rs 16,900. Now, the entire iPod touch lineup features the 5 MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording, 4-inch Retina display, Apple’s A5 chip and FaceTime camera. iPod touch features an ultra-thin and light anodised aluminium design and is available in pink, yellow, blue, silver, space grey and red. The 32GB version will come for Rs 20,900 and 64GB for Rs 24,900. iPod touch comes with iOS 7, offering more than 200 features.
Product: Panasonic Lumix GH4
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Price: Rs. 1,72,990
4K Video recording
Panasonic India has launched the hybrid Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera DMC-GH4 with the world’s first 4K video recording camera or four times the resolution of a full HD camera. With a 1235mm F2.8 HD lens, it costs Rs 1,72,990. The body alone costs Rs 1,11,990. The GH4 offers enhanced image quality, and has a new 16.05-MP Digital Live MOS Sensor. The camera integrates functions, like its new Venus Engine, Moirè Suppression, maximum ISO of 25600, 4K 30p/25p/24p, 1080 60p/50p/24p, High Bitrate, 4:2:2 10-bit Output, VFR 3.0-type LCD (460K). It also has a 12fps Burst, Shutter 1/8000 sec 28mm wide-angle lens for covering a larger shooting area in indoor shooting.
Product: HTC Desire 516
Price: Rs. 14,200
HTC seems to be bombaring the Indian market with new phones across price ranges. Its latest is the HTC Desire 516 which promises a stylish design and a powerful Quad-core processor at a very affordable price tag of Rs 14,200. The phone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor and dual sim with a 5MP rear camera. It will also feature HTC BlinkFeed which brings content directly to the home screen of the 5-inch qHD screen. The new HTC Desire 516 dual sim will be available in Dark Gray and Pearl White at all major retailers in India from end of June.
Product: Nokia X2
Microsoft Devices Group has just unveiled the Nokia X2, the latest in the Nokia X family of affordable smartphones that takes forward Nokia’s “next billion” goal. The phone is actually Nokia X with better hardware and design tweaks. The Nokia X2 comes with a 4.3-inch ClearBlack display and offers “more visually striking Fastlane” and Microsoft services.The Nokia X2 comes with a a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor featuring a dual core 1.2GHz CPU and 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia X2 will be available initially as a dual-SIM device and will begin rolling out globally in July 2014 for euro 99.