* Nifty futures traded on the Singapore Exchange are up 0.01 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index is down 0.13 percent.
* Asian stock markets started the week on a subdued note on Monday as tensions in Ukraine kept investors cautious amid the absence of catalysts as several markets remained closed for Easter holiday.
* U.S. stocks ended a holiday-shortened week with mostly modest gains on Thursday, though the S&P 500 notched its biggest weekly advance since July as Morgan Stanley and General Electric rallied after strong results.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* Indian IT outsourcing firm Wipro upbeat on growth prospects
* Reliance Industries Q4 sales rise, refining margin narrows
* Glenmark pulls 2,900 bottles of ulcer drug in U.S.
* Bajaj Auto says union at Chakan plant plans work stoppage
* Singapore bourse clears listing of L&T business trust
* Jet Airways sacks 40 employees in Delhi; more layoffs expected
* Voltas topples South Korean cos in consumer electronics; grabs No. 1 spot
* Telcos might gain as DoT recalculates spectrum fee
* Teva willing to post bond to suspend decision on Copaxone
* Tilaknagar says not keen on outright sale to ABD
* India may sign transfer pricing pacts with Japan, UK
KEY EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* Results of Hindustan Zinc
* Supreme Court to resume hearing an appeal for the release of Sahara conglomerate’s chief Subrata Roy.