Shares in Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd fell 3 per cent after India’s market regulator on Tuesday said stock exchanges will closely monitor the company’s delisting process and promptly report any aberrations.
“The promoters of M/s Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd shall finally purchase shares from public shareholders in the delisting offer only after seeking approval of the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange Limited,” added the Securities and Exchange Board of India in an order.
The regulator also said it came across certain reports that the offer for sale (OFS) of the shares of Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd carried out by its promoter AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals AB Sweden on May 26, 2013 was a deliberate attempt to subsequently get the shares of the Indian unit delisted at ease.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
It was also reported that more than 94 percent of total shares offered through OFS had been subscribed by six foreign institutional investors including DB International Asia Ltd, Suffolk (Mauritius), Morgan Stanley Asia (Singapore) PTE, BNP Paribas Arbitrage, Manfield (Mauritius) Ltd and Merrill Lynch Capital Markets Espana S.A. SVB.