Union Minister for Law and Justice, Communications and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad speaks about why Narendra Modi-led government will be different from the previous regime at The Indian Express’ Idea Exchange. Here are four facts on what will drive the new NDA government:
1. The governance of Narendra Modi will be different and he gave an indication of this even before taking over as PM, asking all the secretaries to give a presentation on three points very clearly: what went wrong, what decision helped it go wrong and, if they had been given the authority, what they would have done differently.
2. It will be a PMO-driven government.
3. It will not be a government for the GoM (group of ministers), of the GoM and by the GoM. Decisions will not be delayed and the rules of the game will be very clear.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has stressed that delivery and implementation were equally important. Ministers must ensure that whatever is there must be delivered properly and implemented. Because, the implementation aspect is at times ignored, or may be ignored. There is great insistence on that.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More