Union Minister for Law and Justice, Communications and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad speaks about why Narendra Modi-led government will be different from the previous regime at The Indian Express’ Idea Exchange. Here are four facts on what will drive the new NDA government:
1. The governance of Narendra Modi will be different and he gave an indication of this even before taking over as PM, asking all the secretaries to give a presentation on three points very clearly: what went wrong, what decision helped it go wrong and, if they had been given the authority, what they would have done differently.
2. It will be a PMO-driven government.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
3. It will not be a government for the GoM (group of ministers), of the GoM and by the GoM. Decisions will not be delayed and the rules of the game will be very clear.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has stressed that delivery and implementation were equally important. Ministers must ensure that whatever is there must be delivered properly and implemented. Because, the implementation aspect is at times ignored, or may be ignored. There is great insistence on that.