Shares of software services firm Zensar Technologies today fell almost 6 per cent after the company reported a 25 per cent decline in consolidated net profit for the July-September quarter. The stock tanked 5.96 per cent to Rs 948.80 on BSE. At NSE, shares of the company dipped 5.77 per cent to Rs 950.30. Zensar Technologies Monday reported a 25 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 68.8 crore for the July-September quarter, impacted by currency movement. The Pune-headquartered mid-sized firm had posted a net profit of Rs 91.3 crore in the year-ago period.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Consolidated revenue rose by 2.7 per cent to Rs 776.7 crore during the period from Rs 756.4 crore in the same quarter last fiscal.
For the sequential quarter, net profit declined 9.8 per cent from Rs 76.2 crore, while revenue was up 1.9 per cent from Rs 762.4 crore in the April-June quarter in 2016.