India Yamaha Motor on Saturday reported 33 per cent increase in domestic sales to 89,423 units in September. The two-wheeler maker had sold 67,267 units in the same month in 2015, India Yamaha Motor said in a statement. Exports stood at 11,730 units in September.
“September has been a historic month for Yamaha. The total number of sales in the market reached an all-time high, which is a direct reflection of constant faith of customers along with the immeasurable passion shown by the network partners,” Yamaha Motor India Sales VP (Sales and Marketing) Roy Kurian said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Company’ all round initiatives – sales, service, spare parts, network expansion and customer satisfaction – with exciting product line-up and strategic customer engagement programs were also the key growth driver, he added.