Wind energy solutions provider Inox Wind Monday said it has bagged cumulative orders worth over Rs 2,000 crore for the supply and installation of wind turbine generators of 350 megawatt (MW). In a BSE filing, Inox Wind said that it has got “new orders for the supply and installation of wind turbine generators of 350 MW in total to several repeat customers. The orders cumulatively are worth more than Rs. 2,000 crore”.
It further said: “The repeat orders from some of the nation’s leading independent power producers and corporates further cement Inox Wind’s leadership position in the Indian wind market”.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The projects will be executed on turnkey basis across locations in Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka. The contracts include supply and commissioning of the wind turbines as well as multi year operations and maintenance agreements. The orders are expected to be commissioned by March 2017.
Shares of Inox Wind were trading 3.70 per cent higher at Rs 207.35 on BSE.