Mining conglomerate Vedanta Ltd Tuesday said it will raise up to Rs 300 crore through private placement of non-convertible debentures (NCDs). A committee constituted by Vedanta’s Board on Tuesday approved offering for subscription, on a private placement basis, up to 3,000 secured, rated, listed, redeemable, NCDs of face value Rs 10 lakh each aggregating up to Rs 300 crore, it said in a regulatory filing. The NCDs will be listed on the BSE and will mature on April 22, 2020, it added.
In a separate filing, the company said its CFO GR Arun Kumar has been appointed whole-time director (Additional Director) on the Board for a period of three years with effect from November 22, 2016, subject to approval of the members at the next general meeting.
Kumar was elevated as the Chief Financial Officer on September 30, 2016 from his role of Executive Vice President Finance and Deputy CFO.
He joined Vedanta in 2013 as CFO for the company’s aluminium and power business.
It also announced the appointment of Bhumika Sood, Compliance Officer, as the Company Secretary and Key Management Personnel (KMP) of the firm with effect from November 22, 2016.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched