Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Tuesday said it has received final approval from the US health regulator for anti-fungal ointment nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals USA has been granted final approval by the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for the “nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream USP, 100,000 units/gram and 1 mg/g,” the company said in a BSE filing.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The product is the generic version of Mycolog-II cream of Declor Asset Corporation, it added.
According to IMS Health sales data for the 12 month period ending August 2016, Mycolog-II cream achieved annual sales of around USD 120.9 million, Glenmark said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The company’s current portfolio consists of 111 products authorised for distribution in the US marketplace and 60 Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) pending approval with the USFDA.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals was today trading at Rs 933.70 in the morning trade on the BSE, up 0.03 per cent.