Toyota Kirloskar Motor Saturday reported 6 per cent increase in domestic sales at 12,067 units in September.
The company had sold 11,376 units in the domestic market in September last year, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) said in a statement.
“The recently launched Innova Crysta has received an overwhelming response from the market, including Delhi and NCR region,” TKM Director and Senior VP, Sales & Marketing N Raja said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Lifting of the ban on diesel cars and SUVs with engine capacity of 2,000 cc and above has opened the order flow for Innova Crysta diesel vehicles in Delhi resulting in an average waiting period of 1.5 to 2 months, he added.
“We are trying our best to bring the waiting period down so as to serve our customers better,” he added. Raja said the unrest in Bengaluru during the month over the Cauvery water issue and the imposition of Section 144 in the state resulted in a two-day production shutdown impacting the company’s commitment of on time delivery of cars and parts to customers.
“However, we have resumed production at our plant at Bidadi and are geared up to meet demands during the upcoming festive season,” he added. During the month, the company exported 1,100 units of the Etios series as against 1,252 units in September 2015.