Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India’s top IT services, consulting and business solutions firm announced today that it signed a definitive agreements with Mitsubishi Corporation (MC), one of Japan’s largest integrated business enterprises to merge TCS Japan, ITF and NTSC.
TCS will hold 51 per cent in the merged entity while Mitsubishi will hold 49 per cent. The merged entities to be operational from July 2014.
Commenting on the transaction N Chandrasekaran, CEO and Managing Director, TCS, said, “This strategic transaction signifies our serious commitment to the Japan market. TCS will now have the scale, strong local presence and our full range of global capabilities to serve the Japanese corporations effectively and accelerate our growth in Japan market.
“We deeply value the partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation and look forward to leveraging our mutual strengths in the Japan market,” he added.
The transaction will create a new IT Services company of significant scale in the Japanese market. ITF brings its long standing relationships with Japanese corporations, talented workforce and competencies in industries like retail, distribution and trading.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
This will complement TCS’ deep domain knowledge, technology expertise and strong execution track record. TCS’ Global Network Delivery Model capabilities will also enable the Japanese corporations’ globalisation ambitions. The company will provide tremendous additional value to clients in Japan; while employees will secure the advantages of building their careers in a global organisation.
– FE Online