Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover on Friday reported 28 per cent increase in retail sales with 61,047 units in September. The month’s performance was driven by strong sales of the Land Rover Discovery, Discovery Sport, the Range Rover Evoque and the Jaguar F-PACE, as well as solid sales in China, Tata Motors said in a BSE filing.
The Jaguar brand sold 17,640 units in September, up 70 per cent from the year-ago month, reflecting the strong launch of the F-PACE as well as continued solid sales of the XE, it added.
Land Rover’s September sales were at 43,407 vehicles, up 17 per cent year-on-year, driven by strong sales of Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque which retailed at 12,838 units and 11,761 units, respectively.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The company said Jaguar Land Rover delivered solid retail sales growth across all key regions year-on-year, with China up 50 per cent, Europe up 32 per cent, the UK up 30 per cent, North America up 23 per cent and other overseas markets up 3 per cent.