Tata Motors today reported 7.65 per cent decline in its global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), to 75,026 units in April.
The company had sold 81,241 units in April last year, Tata Motors said in a statement.
In the passenger vehicles category, global sales last month were at 47,972 units, as against 41,272 units in April 2013, up 16.23 per cent.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Sales of luxury brand Jaguar Land Rover jumped 39 per cent to 40,137 units in April, compared with 28,874 units in the same month last year.
The sales of commercial vehicles in April declined 32.31 per cent to 27,054 units from 39,969 units a year ago.