Chairman emeritus of Tata Sons Ratan Tata has invested in the virtual fitness coaching platform GOQii. The quantum of funding was not disclosed.
Vishal Gondal, CEO and founder, GOQii said in statement: “This is extremely overwhelming and a special moment for all of us at GOQii. With the recent developments and tie-ups on the platform, the investment from Tata is a testimony to us being a defining player of services in our category making long-term impact in people’s life. We feel honored and it further boosts our confidence to accelerate the pace of our growth. We will ensure that GOQii reaches new heights in the healthcare space in India.”
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Ratan Tata has invested in a number of Indian and global start-ups in his personal capacity as well as through RNT Associates, a platform for several Ratan Tata initiatives and companies.
Apart from Ola, Paytm and Snapdeal, Ratan Tata had invested in a number of start ups including FirstCry, Urban Ladder, Bluestone, CarDekho, Sabse Technologies, DogSpot.in, Tracxn, CashKaro, and Teabox.
According to the recent IDC report on the Indian wearable market, GOQii has been ranked number one with a market share of 16.1per cent in Q2 2016. FE