Days after Cyrus Mistry was ousted, Tata Group’s Human Resources chief N S Rajan has put in his papers. Rajan, who held the position of Tata Group’s chief of human resources (CHRO), was one of the members of the now disbanded Group Executive Council (GEC) set up by Mistry. He put in his papers on Saturday, sources said. Rajan came on board of the GEC in May 2013, after it was set up a month earlier headed by Mistry with the objective providing strategic and operational support to him.
WHAT ELSE IS MAKING NEWS
On Monday, when the ouster of Mistry by the Tata Sons board was announced, the GEC was also disbanded. Soon after, Tata Group’s website removed all the details related to the GEC, including profile of the members. It was speculated that Mukund Rajan and Harish Bhat, members of the GEC would be offered new roles within the group but the fates of other members, including ex-BSE chief Madhu Kannan, strategist Nirmalya Kumar and Tata veteran Harish Bhat were unclear.
Before joining the Tata group, N S Rajan was partner and global leader, people and organisation, EY. He had also worked in various ogranisations, including erstwhile Ranbaxy, Asian Paints, BlowPlast, ABC Consultants and Asia Online.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More