Online marketplace Snapdeal.com has introduced a new platform – Launchpad -for innovators and inventors across the country to bring forth their ingenious creations.
Snapdeal Launchpad aims to encourage inventors and innovators across the country by providing a platform, which will help them market and reach out to nearly 25 Million Snapdeal users in over 5000 cities and towns.
Snapdeal will accompany new innovators on their journey to making their brain child a commercial success.
Snapdeal invites all innovators and inventors to submit their product ideas which they believe will meet unfulfilled needs of consumers. Products will be put through an internal screening on a variety of parameters including innovation and marketability.
“Rapid innovation is at the core of Snapdeal, and has helped us achieve our targets and define success. With the introduction of this new platform, we aim to bring forth the creativity of individuals and smaller groups of innovators whose products address the needs of end consumers, but don’t have access to nationwide distribution,” said Kunal Bahl, co-Founder & CEO, Snapdeal.com.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
To enter, innovators need to develop a working prototype which will be screened initially by the Snapdeal team. All eligible entries will be listed on Snapdeal, from where customers can purchase the products. Winners will be chosen through public voting.
The winning innovation will be highlighted across all channels including media and online promotions.
Snapdeal.com said its endeavor is to empower innovators by eliminating the requirement for scouting distributors in specific geographical regions, heavy capital investments, high marketing costs and unsold inventory.
– FE Online | Financial Express