Online marketplace Snapdeal.com has introduced a new platform – Launchpad -for innovators and inventors across the country to bring forth their ingenious creations.
Snapdeal Launchpad aims to encourage inventors and innovators across the country by providing a platform, which will help them market and reach out to nearly 25 Million Snapdeal users in over 5000 cities and towns.
Snapdeal will accompany new innovators on their journey to making their brain child a commercial success.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Snapdeal invites all innovators and inventors to submit their product ideas which they believe will meet unfulfilled needs of consumers. Products will be put through an internal screening on a variety of parameters including innovation and marketability.
“Rapid innovation is at the core of Snapdeal, and has helped us achieve our targets and define success. With the introduction of this new platform, we aim to bring forth the creativity of individuals and smaller groups of innovators whose products address the needs of end consumers, but don’t have access to nationwide distribution,” said Kunal Bahl, co-Founder & CEO, Snapdeal.com.
To enter, innovators need to develop a working prototype which will be screened initially by the Snapdeal team. All eligible entries will be listed on Snapdeal, from where customers can purchase the products. Winners will be chosen through public voting.
The winning innovation will be highlighted across all channels including media and online promotions.
Snapdeal.com said its endeavor is to empower innovators by eliminating the requirement for scouting distributors in specific geographical regions, heavy capital investments, high marketing costs and unsold inventory.
– FE Online | Financial Express