Singapore Airlines is offering free passes for any two of its nine tourist hotspots to customers who choose to fly on its jumbo aircraft A380 from Delhi and Mumbai.
Flyers will also be entitled to two days of unlimited rides on the Singapore Airlines hop-on-bus, it said.
Customers can book their travel on the Singapore Airlines A380 flight from Mumbai and New Delhi to Singapore and receive free passes to two tourist attractions in Singapore along with two days of unlimited rides on the SIA Hop-on-Bus, the airline said in a statement.
Singapore Airlines is currently the only carrier which operates A380 aircraft to India. The airline operates the ‘superjumbo’ with total seating capacity of 471 seats (12 suites, 60 business and 399 economy class seats), on Delhi and Mumbai routes.
Gulf airline Emirates is slated to launch its A380 flights in the country on the 21st of this month.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Also, for bookings made until September 30, the airline has offered special economy class return fares to Singapore on the Singapore Airlines A380, starting from Rs 28,700 onwards, the statement added.