Religare Enterprises Ltd Tuesday said its subsidiary will write-off a total of Rs 793.67 crore on account of non-receipt of dues.
“The board of directors of Religare Finvest Ltd (RFL), a material subsidiary company…has considered and approved one-time write-off of entire amount of Rs 519.92 crore in the profit and loss account pursuant to non-receipt of dues towards assignment of certain loan accounts by RFL,” Religare Enterprises said in a BSE filing.
It further said: “In addition to the above, the board of directors of RFL have further approved write-off of an entire amount of Rs 273.75 crore standing overdue in other accounts related to the same transaction.”
Shares of Religare Enterprises were trading 9.16 per cent lower at Rs 243.95 apiece on BSE.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review