PNB Housing Finance’s IPO was oversubscribed 1.49 times till afternoon trade on the third day of the offer Thursday. The IPO received bids for 4,17,25,596 shares against the total issue size of 2,80,77,500 shares, data available with the NSE till 1230 hrs showed. PNB Housing Finance has raised over Rs 894 crore by allotting shares to anchor investors. Promoted by Punjab National Bank, the company is seeking to raise Rs 3,000 crore through IPO. The issue is scheduled to close Thursday.
The company has fixed the price band at Rs 750-775.
The firm will use the proceeds from share sale mainly towards augmenting its capital base.
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company, DSP Merrill Lynch, JM Financial Institutional Securities, J P Morgan and Morgan Stanley are the global coordinators and book running lead managers for the issue.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review