Patanjali is entering the textile manufacturing sector, its founder Yoga guru Ramdev said on Saturday and expressed hope that the group’s growth rate will swell to 200 per cent in the next fiscal. Patanjali group will make a big venture in textile manufacturing sector and apart of traditional kurta-pajama, it will come out with foreign wears like jeans, Ramdev said at the inaugural function of the two-day Global Investors’ Summit in Indore.
“Our growth rate is 100 per cent in the current fiscal, which is going to climb to 200 per cent in the next financial year,” he said.
He said Patanjali group wants to throw up Rs 10,000 crore income avenues to farmers in farming, milk production and other sectors in the next 2-3 years.
Ramdev said that big economies globally were facing a slowdown but our economy stands strong.
“India has all potential to become a big global manufacturing centre. We import Rs 24-25 lakh crore goods that includes four lakh crore Chinese products. If we take a vow, we can turn India into a global manufacturing centre”, said Ramdev said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
He lauded Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan saying he has come out with industry-friendly policies.
He said MP was having immense potential in herbal, farming and food processing sector.
Recently, Patanjali Ayurved acquired 40 acres of land for setting up a Rs 500 crore food processing unit at Pithampur Industrial area in Dhar district.