E-commerce portal Flipkart has partnered online classifieds player OLX.in for a marketing tie-up that will leverage each other’s strengths to offer combined benefits of their platforms to users.
The first phase of the tie-up will be kicked off with a joint marketing campaign urging consumers to upgrade by selling their used products on OLX.in before buying the new products on Flipkart, the companies said in a joint statement today.
“The idea for this tie-up was conceived keeping in mind the strong and independent position of OLX and Flipkart in their respective space. The rationale for the number one online classifieds platform and the leading e-commerce platform coming together for a marketing campaign is a seamless one,” OLX.in CEO Amarjit Batra said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“This tie-up will enhance consumer experience on OLX and Flipkart by giving users a more holistic online shopping experience in which they can sell their used goods on OLX before buying new products on Flipkart,” Batra added. OLX.in is a portal for used goods, while Flipkart sells only new goods. The campaign will run for a month and include several categories within electronics.
On the tie-up, Flipkart’s Senior Vice-President (Marketing) Ravi Vora said, “At Flipkart, our constant endeavour has been to make online shopping convenient and attractive to the masses in the country.With this partnership with OLX, we will be able to provide an end-to-end solution to customers especially in the electronics categories where selling old products is an integral part of the buying process.”