Nissan Motor India on Monday reported 89.14 per cent jump in domestic sales at 4,948 units in September. The company had sold 2,616 units in the same month last year, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd (NMIPL) said in a statement.
Commenting on the sales performance, NMIPL Managing Director Arun Malhotra said the ongoing fiscal has been encouraging especially the last quarter.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Nissan has delivered solid results and we will begin the next quarter and festive season on a good note. Datsun redi-GO sales continue to be strong and we are delighted by its acceptance with consumers in India,” he added.