Country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India Thursday posted 60.18 per cent jump in net profit to Rs 2,398 crore for the second quarter ended September 30 of the current fiscal. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 1,497 crore during the July-September period of last fiscal, 2015-16. Its total income from operations rose by 29.28 per cent to Rs 20,296.8 crore during the second quarter as against Rs 15,699.7 crore in the year-ago period, Maruti Suzuki India said in a BSE filing.
The company sold 4,18,470 vehicles during the quarter under review, a growth of 18.4 per cent over a year ago.
Maruti Suzuki’s shares were trading at Rs 5,932.10 a piece, up 1.02 per cent, on BSE in the afternoon.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched