Shares of Maruti Suzuki India Monday rose over 4 per cent after the company reported over 31 per cent growth in passenger vehicle sales in September. The stock gained 4.16 per cent to Rs 5,707.25 – its 52-week high – on BSE. At NSE, shares of the company went up 4.43 per cent to touch its one-year high of Rs 5,720.
Country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India on Saturday reported 31.1 per cent growth in passenger vehicle sales in September at 1,49,143 units, riding on its highest-ever domestic sales.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The company had sold a total of 1,13,759 units in September 2015, Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said in a statement.
Domestic sales were at 1,37,321 units as against 1,06,083 units in the same month last year, up 29.4 per cent, it said adding this was “also the company’s highest ever domestic monthly sales” beating the previous best of 1,25,778 in July this year.