Manali Petrochemicals Monday announced acquisition of UK-based Notedome for about Rs 120 crore.
Notedome manufactures neuthane polyurethane cast elastomers that find application in the automotive sector for anti-roll bar, suspension and shock bushes for buses, trucks and other high-performance vehicles, limit or bump stops, material handling and in the agriculture sector for rollers, harvester components and idler wheels on track laying tractors.
The acquisition was done through Manali Petrochemicals’ UK subsidiary, AMCHEM Speciality Chemicals UK, the company said in a statement. “The move will facilitate MPL’s progress in new technologies and strengthen the efficiencies of existing systems and applications,” it said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
It is also expected to strengthen the specialty and value-added product portfolio, which over the years has witnessed a steady growth in demand. Besides, it will help augment the company’s capabilities in catering to its global customer base.
Watch what else is in the news
Ashwin C Muthiah, Chairman, Manali Petrochemicals, said, “We realise the importance of technology and innovation, and coupled with our leadership and experience we will steer it to expand and further strengthen our stakeholders’ value.”
MD Muthukrishnan Ravi said, “It is our endeavour to create a multinational presence through manufacture of value-added products. This acquisition will give access to MPL’s products in the UK and the wider European market while extending our product offering in the domestic market. Thus, we will expand our global customer and product base.” The acquisition has been made through internal resources and funding from international Banks, the statement read.