Infrastructure major Larsen and Toubro (L&T) has bagged orders worth Rs 6,024 crore across various business segments.
“The construction arm of L&T has won orders worth Rs 6,024 crore across various business segments,” L&T said in a BSE filing on Monday.
Watch what else is making news
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The company said that its power transmission and distribution business has received orders worth Rs 1,721 crore while the water and effluent treatment business vertical has secured orders worth Rs 1,497 crore.
The building and factories business also bagged orders worth Rs 1,131 crore in various sectors and the transport infrastructure unit bagged Rs 780 crore orders.
The company’s heavy civil infrastructure business received orders worth Rs 630 crore while the metallurgical and material handling business secured orders worth Rs 265 crore.
The stock of L&T was trading 1.70 per cent higher at Rs 1,456 on BSE.