Telecommunications company Liberty Global Plc said its unit, UPC Poland, has agreed to buy the cable business of Multimedia Polska SA for an enterprise value of 3 billion zlotys ($763.5 million).
UPC Poland is the largest cable operator in Poland, while Multimedia Polska is the third-largest cable operator in the country.
Liberty, whose fiber network passed through 3.1 million homes in more than 150 cities, plans to upgrade Multimedia’s network upon closing of the deal.
The company will finance the purchase with debt and cash on hand.
Credit Suisse International advised Liberty Global on the transaction. Multimedia’s insurance and energy operations will be retained by its shareholders.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest