Telecommunications company Liberty Global Plc said its unit, UPC Poland, has agreed to buy the cable business of Multimedia Polska SA for an enterprise value of 3 billion zlotys ($763.5 million).
UPC Poland is the largest cable operator in Poland, while Multimedia Polska is the third-largest cable operator in the country.
Liberty, whose fiber network passed through 3.1 million homes in more than 150 cities, plans to upgrade Multimedia’s network upon closing of the deal.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The company will finance the purchase with debt and cash on hand.
Credit Suisse International advised Liberty Global on the transaction. Multimedia’s insurance and energy operations will be retained by its shareholders.