The Group has made an investment of about Rs 400 crores on the Hotel which is spread over four acres, offering 179 rooms and suites that have full length glass windows offering view of either the forest or the IT Park and the Shivalik range. The five category of rooms start with Deluxe room, Club Room, Executive suite, Luxury Suite and the Lalit Legacy suite which alone is spread over 1504 sq feet with a foyer, two plush bedrooms with living room, dining area, powder room and a pantry.
Aashish Gawari, General Manager told here today that “The Lalit Chandigarh is inspired by the famous French Architect, Le Corbusier, which is reflected both in the architecture as well as the interiors of the hotel”. The general manager took media persons for a round of the Hotel showing banquet and conferencing facilities, ballrooms, convention halls, seminar halls, six restaurants, night club, swimming pool and other facilities. The Crystal Ballroom is a 7600 sq feet pillar less ballroom and is perhaps the largest in the city. According to Ravinder Kumar, General Manager, Food and Beverage Corporate, the Lalit Chandigarh would offer multiple dining options including all day dining.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Ms Harshita Singh, General Manager, Marketing and Communication told that the Lalit Suri Hospitality is today the largest privately owned hotel chain offering 17 five star luxury hotels with 12 operational properties.
Now with the Lalit Suri Hospitality Group, opening their luxury segment hotel The Lalit Chandigarh today at city’s business hub, the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, the city is fast becoming a hot spot for hospitality sector. Already big names like The Taj, The J.W.Marriott, Sarovar Park Plaza, The Mount View, The Shiwalik View, The Ashoka, Hometel are functional in Chandigarh.
With this, Chandigarh would have close to 700 rooms in five star properties and hence offers huge scope for hospitality sector as the city is attracting a large number of business and leisure travellers.
By Charanjit Ahuja