The Group has made an investment of about Rs 400 crores on the Hotel which is spread over four acres, offering 179 rooms and suites that have full length glass windows offering view of either the forest or the IT Park and the Shivalik range. The five category of rooms start with Deluxe room, Club Room, Executive suite, Luxury Suite and the Lalit Legacy suite which alone is spread over 1504 sq feet with a foyer, two plush bedrooms with living room, dining area, powder room and a pantry.
Aashish Gawari, General Manager told here today that “The Lalit Chandigarh is inspired by the famous French Architect, Le Corbusier, which is reflected both in the architecture as well as the interiors of the hotel”. The general manager took media persons for a round of the Hotel showing banquet and conferencing facilities, ballrooms, convention halls, seminar halls, six restaurants, night club, swimming pool and other facilities. The Crystal Ballroom is a 7600 sq feet pillar less ballroom and is perhaps the largest in the city. According to Ravinder Kumar, General Manager, Food and Beverage Corporate, the Lalit Chandigarh would offer multiple dining options including all day dining.
Ms Harshita Singh, General Manager, Marketing and Communication told that the Lalit Suri Hospitality is today the largest privately owned hotel chain offering 17 five star luxury hotels with 12 operational properties.
Now with the Lalit Suri Hospitality Group, opening their luxury segment hotel The Lalit Chandigarh today at city’s business hub, the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, the city is fast becoming a hot spot for hospitality sector. Already big names like The Taj, The J.W.Marriott, Sarovar Park Plaza, The Mount View, The Shiwalik View, The Ashoka, Hometel are functional in Chandigarh.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
With this, Chandigarh would have close to 700 rooms in five star properties and hence offers huge scope for hospitality sector as the city is attracting a large number of business and leisure travellers.
By Charanjit Ahuja