Enhancing connectivity to Saudi Arabia, private carrier Jet Airways will operate additional flight services to Dammam from next month.
The Mumbai-headquartered Jet Airways currently operates flights to 10 cities across the Gulf from 12 airports in India.
Jet Airways will introduce the new daily services to Dammam, one each from Delhi and Mumbai, starting June 9, a release said on Monday.
- Jet Airways pilots resort to 'work to roster' protest over pending dues
- IndiGo, Jet introduce additional flights to Doha, Mumbai
- Jet Airways offers a free lifetime pass to baby born on its flight
- Jet Airways signs agreement with Aeromexico for codeshare flights and frequent flyers programme
- Jet to enhance connectivity to Gulf region
- Jet Airways to shift 45 flights to Jet Airways Konnect
As of now, it flies a single daily service to the key port city in Saudi Arabia from Delhi and Mumbai.
“We have seen a significant increase in traffic from Mumbai and Delhi to Dammam. Through the introduction of these additional flights we can now offer our guests greater convenience, more choice and increased flexibility in their travel to and from Dammam,” Jet Airways Whole Time Director Gaurang Shetty said.
Besides from the two metro cities, Jet Airways also operates flights from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Kozhikode.