Jagran Prakashan, the publisher of leading Hindi daily Dainik Jagran, on Thursday said its subsidiary Music Broadcast Ltd will raise up to Rs 400 crore through initial public offer. The board of MBL, which operates the popular Radio City FM stations, in a meeting held today approved the IPO of the company.
Watch What Else is Making News
“We wish to inform you that the board of directors of Music Broadcast Ltd (MBL) at their meeting dated November 24, 2016 has approved an initial public offer,” the company informed BSE.
“The IPO would comprise of fresh issue aggregating upto Rs 4,000 million (400 crore) and offer for sale by existing shareholders,” it added.
MBL has send a letter of transmittal to its shareholders seeking their participation in the offer for sale portion of the IPO.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In June 2015, Jagran Prakashan had completed the acquisition of MBL.