InMobi, an independent mobile advertising network, announced its new ‘Monetization Solution for Games’, including industry-first playable ads format offered at global scale. To back this solution, InMobi has also created a $ 25 million fund for indie (individuals, commonly referred to as indie) game developers.
This solution allows developers to optimize their monetization strategies based on the emotional state of players as they move through different stages of the game. The solution offers a full range of ad formats
According to the company, InMobi fund aims to create several millionaires in the indie game developer community. InMobi will provide advisory services including global scaling, monetization, and ad experience creation to developers who enroll through 2014.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The fund will equip indie game developers to increase their app revenue through superior monetization.
“InMobi is focused on enabling indie developers scale globally. With a dedicated program like InMobi Monetization Solution for Games we are reiterating our commitment to this community,” said Piyush Shah, VP – Products, InMobi.
“We expect this program will help us partner with some of the most innovative minds in the gaming world to further push the envelope on their ad experiences,” he added.
FE Online | The Financial Express