Infosys co-founder NS Raghavan has pumped $10 million into information risk management solutions provider, Paladion, through his investment firm Nadathur Holdings. The fund will be used for enhancing Paladion’s cyber security intelligence platform and building a cloud security services platform, besides global expansion of multiple Security Operation Centres.
Paladion had earlier raised a seed capital of $0.5 million from Nadathur Holdings in 2001. The company’s present annual revenue stands at $35 million.
Paladion now plans to consolidate its leadership position in the Asian markets and make a mark in the global market with security intelligence technology and cloud security services for the multi-billion dollar cyber security and information risk management market.
“Nadathur invested in Paladion at the very beginning. Over the years, it has expanded its offices to 12 countries worldwide and has become a leading player in its field. More importantly, we liked Paladion’s value systems, technology expertise and conservative approach to capital. This is Nadathur’s third major investment in line with our vision of backing scalable entrepreneurs who could build global enterprises,” said Raghavan.
fe Bureau | The Financial Express
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More