The fare war triggered by the entry of AirAsia into the domestic market continues as the budget carrier IndiGo has launched another round of promotional fares, starting at Rs 1,724 (all inclusive) for a limited period.
The announcement comes a day after SpiceJet extended its monsoon offer with an initial ticket price of Rs 1,999 to all the destinations it flies too.
The bookings under the offer have already commenced and will last up to tomorrow with travel validity between July 19 and September 30, according to the IndiGo website.
Under the airline’s latest offer, a one-way journey on Delhi-Lucknow sector will now cost Rs 1,724 while the fare for a Delhi-Ahmedabad journey will be Rs 2,499.
Similarly, the fares for Mumbai-Kolkata and Delhi-Chennai under the offer are Rs 3,499.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
AirAsia India, which entered the budget segment space with its first flight to Goa from Bangalore on June 12 is now all set to launch its flight services on the second route, Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore from tomorrow. Besides, it has already announced to add Kochi in its network from next month.