The fare war triggered by the entry of AirAsia into the domestic market continues as the budget carrier IndiGo has launched another round of promotional fares, starting at Rs 1,724 (all inclusive) for a limited period.
The announcement comes a day after SpiceJet extended its monsoon offer with an initial ticket price of Rs 1,999 to all the destinations it flies too.
The bookings under the offer have already commenced and will last up to tomorrow with travel validity between July 19 and September 30, according to the IndiGo website.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Under the airline’s latest offer, a one-way journey on Delhi-Lucknow sector will now cost Rs 1,724 while the fare for a Delhi-Ahmedabad journey will be Rs 2,499.
Similarly, the fares for Mumbai-Kolkata and Delhi-Chennai under the offer are Rs 3,499.
AirAsia India, which entered the budget segment space with its first flight to Goa from Bangalore on June 12 is now all set to launch its flight services on the second route, Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore from tomorrow. Besides, it has already announced to add Kochi in its network from next month.